Most of our Professional Nurse referrals apply through word-of-mouth from participating Professional Nurses, hence Unjani Clinic does not actively market the initiative. Interested Nurses are referred to our website in order to complete an initial enquiry.
Several Case Studies have been done on the Unjani Clinic model by international, local universities and business schools including MIT Sloan, Duke University, Michigan Ross, Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS).
Local Marketing of our Clinics (before and after opening) plays a significant role in patient attraction to the services offered.
- Against All Odds on ENCA channel 403 (DSTV)
- Unjani Clinic & Imperial Logistics | Advancing Healthcare in Africa
- Transforming healthcare in South Africa | CNBC Africa
- Tackling AIDS the Unjani Way
- Unjani Clinic | An introduction to the Network by Lynda Toussaint
- Social TV Interview | Unjani Clinic Diepsloot
- Unjani Clinic | Empowering Healthcare
- Skincare project aims to improve the health of 3 million babies / Citizen
- Future Growth / Diepsloot Times
- Mail & Guardian
- SA Good News
- Imperial Logistics
- GIZ Voice on the ground