GOALS & OBJECTIVES
Our Vision for the Network is to:
- - To build a SUCCESSFUL NETWORK of nurse owned and operated clinics
- - To set the benchmark for delivering QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE healthcare services to the people of South Africa
- - To serve the network with the same PASSIONATE COMMITMENT that they provide to their patients
- - To provide business mentoring and coaching for SUSTAINABLE ENTERPRISES
Unjani Clinics NPC's Current Team
Chief Executive Officer
083 443 0549
084 488 4486
083 559 7225
Wellness Program Manager
083 703 9215
Network General Manager
082 212 9761
073 409 9967
082 597 7647
Unjani Clinics NPC’s Board
Dr IAIN BARTON
TJAART van der WALT
SOURCES of REVENUE
Unjani Clinics NPC is reliant on funding (until we reach 50 Clinics in the Network) from donors such as the Imperial Group, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer SA, RMA and others in order to expand the Network, in addition a monthly Network Fee is charged to each Clinic in the Network to cover some of the operational expenses of Unjani Clinic NPC.
The Network Fee is governed by a 5 year Enterprise Development Agreement signed by the Professional Nurse.
The main costs associated with the project include:
- Infrastructure (converted shipping container) and signage which is donated to the Professional Nurse;
- Clinic Equipment, Initial Stock & Internals (furniture, clinic equipment, computer equipment) which is donated to the Professional Nurse;
- Operational Donations paid to the Professional Nurse for the first 24 months of trade (in order to assist with working capital requirements until the patient numbers reach break even).
Unjani Clinics NPC support, training and operating costs
When looking at the investment required in a Clinic, we look at it as an investment in the Professional Nurse over the 5-year Enterprise Development period.
Depending on the infrastructure format required (rural, semi-rural or peri-urban) the investment cost is between R1 million and R1.2 million per Professional Nurse and the breakdown of this cost is approximately:
- - Clinic Infrastructure & Equipment R500 000 to R700 000
- - Operational Donations R200 000
- - Unjani Clinics NPC Support Costs R300 000