Most of our Professional Nurse referrals apply through word-of-mouth from participating Professional Nurses, hence Unjani Clinic does not actively market the initiative. Interested Nurses are referred to our website in order to complete an initial enquiry.
Several Case Studies have been done on the Unjani Clinic model by international, local universities and business schools including MIT Sloan, Duke University, Michigan Ross, Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS).
Local Marketing of our Clinics (before and after opening) plays a significant role in patient attraction to the services offered.
- Leveraging the private health sector to expand the HIV/AIDS workforce / ShospPlus Project
- Unjani Clinics earns Johnson & Johnson STARS of AFRICA award
- Johnson's Baby Healthy Skin Project in Partnership with Unjani Clinic
- Against All Odds on ENCA channel 403 (DSTV)
- Unjani Clinic & Imperial Logistics | Advancing Healthcare in Africa
- Transforming healthcare in South Africa / CNBC Africa
- Tackling AIDS the Unjani Way
- Unjani Clinic | An introduction to the Network by Lynda Toussaint
- Social TV Interview | Unjani Clinic Diepsloot
- Unjani Clinic | Empowering Healthcare
- Addressing gaps in HIV care with private providers / ShospPlus Project
- Skincare project aims to improve the health of 3 million babies / Citizen
- Future Growth / Diepsloot Times
- New health center in PTA receives major financial boost / EWN
- Clinic launched in Atteridgeville to empower black nurses / EWN
- One idea, many lives / Mail & Guardian
- New private clinic opens in Winterveld / Health-e
- Unjani Clinics employ quality healthcare / SA Good News
- Unjani Clinics are phenomenal success / Imperial Logistics
- Successful Social Franchising / Trialogue
- GIZ Voice on the ground